Monday, November 30, 2015

11/30/15

I really want to try to write most days - more for myself as I doubt anyone will ever read this.  I said I would weigh myself today so I have the number that for ever more will be my before number.

319.2

I thought it was less.  It makes me feel sad, ashamed, angry, out of control and a thousand other awful emotions.  No wonder my clothes don't fit.  No wonder I am single and haven't had sex in almost 6 years.  No wonder my self confidence no longer exists.

I also went for a 30 minute walk today. It was hard.  I sprained my knee last February and its still not 100%.  I honestly think one leg is longer than the other now.  My lower back hurt.  All my leg joints hurt but I pushed through and slowly put one foot in front of the other and walked around the track.  I felt silly that elderly people were lapping me but I guess my goal should be to be like them and be active in my 60s and 70s not trapped in a bed in a nursing home.

The good news is it will only get easier. The more I move the easier it will become.

I ate well today.  Greek yogurt, grilled chicken salad, grapes and anew recipe for Mac and Cheese using spaghetti squash instead of pasta.  I might have some bell peppers and dip for an evening snack.

So tomorrow is another day to focus on losing "just" 5 lbs.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment